Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Travel Journal(1) Japanese Food

     Myself is a big fan of Japan. I have been to Japan for 3 times, and its not enough for me. Today, i want to introduce some of my favourite Japanese snacks.

     Sweets and Cakes are the first things pop in my mind.

    This is a whole egg cake, with cream in side. The highlight is that the creamy stuffing is smooth and it reveals a unique touch of milk. Becuase of the sweetness, a green tea is recommended. I think this is one of the best cakes i have ever eaten.

    Sweet potato is a popluar product during winter in Japan. This is a picture of an ordinary street stand which sold steamed sweet potato and roasted chestnuts. I felt warmth with the oncoming vapour. 

    The last thing i want to introduce today is soda flavor ice cream. (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧ it tastes sweet and a bit sour. Also its pretty health because it contains lactobacillus.
     
      This is the end of my first travel journal. I will introduce somme japanese lancapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment