Thursday, November 20, 2014

JAPAN(2)

I saw many interesting things in Japan, i wish we could have those things in Vancouver.

The first thig is 
This is a traditional hotel with hot spring. The layout is tatami. Usually, there is no bed in tatami. People sleep on a thick quilt on the ground. 

This is just an ordinary vanding machine. However, during the winter time, you can always find vending machines that sell hot drinks, such red bean soup, hot miso soup,etc. It is a great idea, because it would be nice to have a hot drink during cold winter.

Disneyland is the last thing i want to introduce. I have been to all the Disneyland. In my opoion, Diseyland of Japan is the best one. It has two seperate themes park, Ocean World and Disney Park. I was lucky becuase there was a special festival called SummerFair, which only happens once a year during summer. I bought many Japanese food, such as mochi and apple candy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment