Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Poetic response to "The Metaphor" by Budge Wilson

Spring Breeze
A Poetic response to "The Metaphor" by Budge Wilson

I was a lonely girl
Living in the darkness
Isolated by the metal white gate
Dreaming about lark

You were the godmother in fairytale
Warm and gentle
Waving the magic wand
Blew away the dark haze
And brought light and stars 

After a long time, one year, two years
You lost your smile
Since when you began to sigh
Since when i lost my fairy godmother
Yes, i noticed
Yes, i did not do anything

Too late
You vanished as dust 
Who is the killer
I am 
by ignoring those ridicules
I miss you godmother, 
I miss your gentle 


1 comment:

  1. I love looking at vacation pictures and enjoyed seeing your other posts! This poem is very nice. I enjoyed the use of Charlotte's voice

    ReplyDelete